We’re Searching for a Bilingual Recruiter in One of Our Fastest Growing Markets
Do you describe yourself as a customer service professional & relationship builder? Do you thrive in a fast-paced culture? Do you have previous recruiting and interviewing experience? Are you motivated by your ability to write your own paycheck? If you answered yes to these questions, we need to talk…
Pinnacle Staffing Groups is a privately held staffing and recruiting firm that is redefining their approach to how they put candidates to work. With many years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry, they believe that the key to achieving business goals is hiring the right people and dedicating themselves to enabling their success.
Pinnacle is searching for a Bilingual Recruiter for our hospitality staffing division. Due to expansive growth in the Orlando market, we are looking for a self-starter who has previous recruiting experience managing full cycle recruiting activities and ensuring quality candidate experience. In addition, this Recruiter will work directly with local hospitality and hotel clients looking to partner with a staffing service.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying candidates for a variety of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities within the hospitality and hotel industries.
- Create detailed job descriptions, job postings and other communications to build a brand name throughout the greater Orlando FL market.
- Utilizes a variety of recruiting tools and resources to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods and works directly with client companies and their specific recruiting strategies.
- Onboarding candidates will include on-site check ins, pre-employment assessments, background checks and professional reference checks.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Prefer 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience within an agency setting.
- Bilingual skills in English/Spanish strongly needed.
- Strong understanding of the candidate experience and how to deliver excellence in customer service is highly desired.
- Previous experience dealing with client companies and providing a high level of customer service.
- Knowledge of a variety of online job boards, social media platforms, Applicant Tracking Systems and MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to achieve business goals.
How You Will be Compensated for Your Success
- Competitive base salary with “Pay for performance” incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, matching 401k, PTO, mentor programs and more…)
- Monthly cell phone allowance
There has never been a better time to join a hardworking and dynamic team of professionals who love to connect people with jobs.
EOE: Pinnacle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!