Ready to Expand Your Experience?
A Little Bit About Us
Pinnacle Staffing Services is a privately held staffing and recruiting firm that is redefining their approach to how they put candidates to work. With many years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry, the leaders believe that the key to achieving business goals is hiring the right people and dedicating themselves to enabling their success.
At Pinnacle Staffing Group, we provide general staffing and recruiting services to fill unique roles for growing businesses throughout the markets we have offices. We are expanding our operations in the Topeka market and we are looking for a staffing industry professional to join our team as Branch Manager.
Primary Responsibilities as Branch Manager:
- Oversee and assist in day-to-day operations for the branch sales and recruiting activities.
- Hire, develop, train and empower all staff members within the sales and recruiting teams.
- Pursue new business development opportunities with the team and nurture new and existing relationships with clients.
- Establish, encourage and manage all related goals and KPI activity.
- Provide “coaching” off the desk to recruiters and ensure that recruiting team is leveraging all recruiting resources available.
- Provide “curbside coaching” to business development managers and ensure their strategy and sales activities meet company goals and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- 5+ yrs of successful experience in the staffing & recruiting industry.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, sales and marketing background.
- Must have proven track record for effective lead generation, objection, negotiation and sales closing skills.
- Ability to work effectively within an unstructured environment and respond to changing priories driven by industry demands.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and high sense of urgency in the relentless drive for success.
- Ability to travel to client sites within the greater Topeka area.
There has never been a better time to join a hardworking and dynamic team of professionals who love to connect people with jobs.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!