Business Development Manager
Ready to Expand Your Experience?
At The Pinnacle Groups, we’re committed to making connections. We connect people with great jobs. And we connect companies with great employees. We also pride ourselves in offering customized and flexible HR and payroll services to our growing list of loyal customers.
Pinnacle recently earned a spot on the INC 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. As our staffing firm’s energetic and professional team continues to grow, so too does our reach across the United States. Now with offices in more than 10 cities, our commitment to connecting people is reaching new heights. And that’s where you come in!
Pinnacle is looking to hire a Business Development Manager for our Denver, CO, branch operations. The position will be responsible for prospecting for new business as well as managing existing client relationships throughout the greater Denver market.
- Target and contact prospective clients by using a variety of lead generation methods to build relationships through professional communication. Knowledge of the greater Denver market is highly preferred.
- Build relationships with clients and define specific objectives regarding their temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire needs.
- Provide a detailed and thorough understanding of the client’s services and quantify the value and benefit to other team members.
- Negotiate, prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- 2+ yrs of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry specializing in general labor and high-volume staffing is desired.
- Proven sales performer with experience in territory management, sales metrics, effective networking and building a strong client base.
- Knowledge of the Denver market is highly desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to achieve business goals.
There has never been a better time to join a hardworking and dynamic team of professionals who love to connect people with jobs.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!