Director of First Impressions
Olathe, KS (Kansas City)
We’re Searching for a Friendly, Bilingual Face for Our Olathe Office
At The Pinnacle Groups, we’re committed to making connections. We connect people with great jobs. And we connect companies with great employees. We also pride ourselves in offering customized and flexible HR and payroll services to our growing list of loyal customers.
Pinnacle recently earned a spot on the INC 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. As our staffing firm’s energetic and professional team continues to grow, so too does our reach across the United States. Now with offices in more than 10 cities, our commitment to connecting people is reaching new heights. And that’s where you come in!
We are looking to hire a bilingual receptionist as our Director of First Impressions in our corporate office in Olathe KS.
- Be the face and voice of Pinnacle for all job applicants by assisting walk in candidates with filling out application and onboarding paperwork.
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide a high level of customer service.
- Onboarding candidates that include on-site check ins, pre-employment assessments, background checks and professional reference checks.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Keep inventory of office supplies.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative and office experience in a sales and/or customer service environment.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly needed.
- Understanding of the candidate’s experience and how to deliver excellence in customer service.
- Knowledge of a variety of online job boards, social media platforms, Applicant Tracking Systems and MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to achieve business goals.
- Ability to track a high volume of information each day and stay organized.
There has never been a better time to join a hardworking and dynamic team of professionals who love to connect people with jobs.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!