Ready to Expand Your Managerial Experience?
At The Pinnacle Groups, we’re committed to making connections. We connect people with great jobs. And we connect companies with great employees. We also pride ourselves in offering customized and flexible HR and payroll services to our growing list of loyal customers.
Pinnacle recently earned a spot on the INC 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. As our staffing firm’s energetic and professional team continues to grow, so too does our reach across the United States. Now with offices in more than 10 cities, our commitment to connecting people is reaching new heights. And that’s where you come in!
Pinnacle is expanding our footprint in the Dallas/Ft Worth market, and we are looking for an industry leader as General Manager to drive the recruiting and sales operations.
Essential Functions for a Successful General Manager:
- Manage and lead by example all the day-to-day operations for the branch sales and recruiting activities.
- Hire, develop, train and empower all staff members.
- Accountable for performance management and ensuring KPI’s and activity expectations are met.
- Pursue new business development opportunities and grow relationships with existing clients.
- Negotiate, prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is desired.
- 5+ yrs of successful experience in the staffing & recruiting industry with a minimum of 2 years leading high performing teams.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, sales and marketing background.
- Must have proven track record for effective lead generation, objection, negotiation and sales closing skills.
- Ability to work effectively within an unstructured environment and respond to changing priories driven by industry demands.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and high sense of urgency in the relentless drive for success.
- Ability to travel to client sites within Dallas and Fort Worth surrounding area.
There has never been a better time to join a hardworking and dynamic team of professionals who love to connect people with jobs.
EOE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!