North Kansas City, MO (Gladstone)
We’re Searching for a Recruiter in One of Our Fastest Growing Markets
At The Pinnacle Groups, we’re committed to making connections. We connect people with great jobs. And we connect companies with great employees. We also pride ourselves in offering customized and flexible HR and payroll services to our growing list of loyal customers.
Pinnacle recently earned a spot on the INC 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. As our staffing firm’s energetic and professional team continues to grow, so too does our reach across the United States. Now with offices in more than 10 cities, our commitment to connecting people is reaching new heights. And that’s where you come in! We are hiring for a professional Recruiter to join our operations in North Kansas City, MO (Gladstone, MO).
As a Member of Our Recruiting Team, You Will:
- Source, identify and qualify candidates for a variety of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities.
- Create detailed job descriptions, job postings and other communications to build a brand name throughout the North Kansas City market.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting tools and resources to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Analyze hiring needs, determine the best recruiting methods and work directly with client companies and their specific recruiting strategies.
- Onboard candidates that include on-site check-ins, pre-employment assessments, background checks and professional reference checks.
- Enter and track assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Prefer 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience within an agency setting. Strong understanding of the candidate’s experience and how to deliver excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of a variety of online job boards, social media platforms, Applicant Tracking Systems and MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to achieve business goals.
How You Will be Compensated for Your Success
- Competitive base salary with “Pay for performance” incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, matching 401k, PTO, mentor programs and more…)
- Monthly cell phone allowance
There has never been a better time to join a hardworking and dynamic team of professionals who love to connect people with jobs.
EOE: Pinnacle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Ready to Join the Pinnacle Team?
Send us the info at right and one of our recruiters will contact you directly!